2019 Rio Pre Carnival Full Day Private Tour with Lunch HAL Prinsendam 24Feb19 – Christ Statue, Sugar Loaf, Beaches – 10-Hour Duration
2019 Rio Pre Carnival Full Day Private Tour with Lunch HAL Prinsendam 24Feb19.
24Feb19 – Sunday – Holland America Prinsendam Passsengers
1st Vehicle – 9:45am Pick Up – Fully Booked
2nd Vehicle – 9:30am Pick Up – Confirmed and Available (Second Vehicle will have a 1-Hour Stop in Copacabana Beach before going to the Christ Statue).
New Vans/Micro Buses with A/C
Professional English Speaking Guides
PICK UP IN FRONT OF PASSENGERS TERMINAL 4 EXIT – Guide(s) will be holding a Sign written DOBRAZILRIGHT FULL DAY TOUR
Duration: 10 Hours
1st Stop – Christ Statue – Pre-scheduled Train Tickets – No lines! Ride the Iconic Train to the top of the Corcovado Hill. Visit will last approx 1 hour.
After Christ Tour will Continue to FOGO DE CHÃO All you can eat Brazilian Barbecue. Fogo de Chão is one of the best Brazilian Churrascaria Style Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro, with gorgeous views of the Guanabara Bay. Fogo de Chão has branches in Mexico, Dubai, and more than 10 ones in the United States. Fogo de Chão BBQ Lunch will have a 2-hour duration.
Fogo de Chão website – http://www.fogodechao.com
After Lunch at Fogo de Chão, Tour will continue to Ipanema Beach where Passengers will have be able to join a Pre-Carnival Street Party (Rehearsal). On Sunday the 24th of Feb, there will be 2 Street Parties in IPanema Beach and Passengers will spend 1 hour there.
Empolga às 9 Street Party Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuQ-CBPKIg0
After Ipanema Tour will continue to Copacabana Beach, where Passengers will have 1 hour free time. During Sundays, the beach front avenue closes for traffic and it becomes a huge boulevard where people exercise, walk, or simply seat by a Kiosk for some drinks and snacks and some people watching.There will be enough time for bathing, please make sure to bring your swimsuit in case you want to go in the ocean.
After Copacabana, Tour will have its last stop at the Sugar Loaf Mountains, where the group will be able to contemplate the gorgeous Rio de Janeiro Sunset scheduled for 6:25pm, after riding de Iconic Cable Cars to the top of the Urca Hill (Entrance Fees Included).
After Sugar Loaf, return to the Port, scheduled for 7:15pm
- Round Trip Transportation from Rio de Janeiro Sea Port – Mauá Pier on all 3 days
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- 16 Passenger Van or 26 Passenger Micro Buses although Tour will operate with 13 passengers max (Van) / 24 passengers max (Micro Bus)
- Panoramic City Tour
- All Sugar Loaf Cable Cars and Pre-Scheduled Christ Statue Train entrance tickets.
- Fogo de Chão All you can Eat Barbecue Lunch Included (US$50 Value). 13% Restaurant Service fee of the Meal included.
- This is a Private Service and can definitely be modified according to the Group´s preferences. Please feel free to contact with suggestions.
- Beverages, Deserts and 13% service fee on the top of the Beverages and Deserts.
20 Days in Advance – Fully Refunded
Less than 20 Days – Will be considered Noshow by Transportation Company and Tour Guide (Entrance fees and lunch fully refundable)