Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge – All-Inclusive Amazon Eco Package
Anavilhanas Lodge is a cozy and exclusive jungle hotel located in front of Parque Nacional de Anavilhanas (Anavilhanas National Park), in the margins of Rio Negro (Negro River), 180km from Manaus, in the heart of the Brazilian Amazon.
The hotel has 16 Standard Cottages, 4 Superior Bungalows, and 2 Panoramic Bungalows with a stunning surrounding view over the forest.
Anavilhanas Lodge is located 2h30 from Manaus, surrounded by Rio Negro, Igarapés do Pato and Igarapés do Monteiro. The hotel is in front of Arquipélago de Anavilhanas (Anavilhanas Archipelago), a national park with more than 400 pristine islands. The dark waters of the river, with pH between 4,3 and 5,2, inhibit the proliferation of insects.
- Swimming Pool overlooking Rio Negro and islands
- 13m high Observation Deck with a stunning view over the river and the Anavilhanas Archipelago.
- Reception lounge and concierge
- TV lounge (SKY HD channels)
- Bar serving a special selection of caipirinhas and South-American wines
- Floating Deck over Rio Negro
- Local handicraft shop
- Board games
- A small library with books about the Brazilian Amazon
- Internet access at the lounge area (subject to the satellite service availability)
- Cell phone coverage area at the lounge area (Vivo network only)
- Permanent Preservation Areas are strictly respected.
- Private sewage treatment facility. No waste is disposed of in the waters.
- All staff is trained not to interfere with the wildlife.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included in all packages
- Fruits and cakes for the afternoon snack
- 50 seats at the restaurant
- Local and international cuisine made with fresh ingredients
- Breakfast: 7am – 8:30am
- Lunch: 12am – 1:30pm
- Snack: 5pm – 6pm
- Dinner: 7pm – 8:30pm
- Bar service available until 12am (drinks, alcoholic or not, not included)
- Free drinking water during the stay (filtered)
- Cottages and Bungalows equipped with minibars (products not included)
- Ground transfer is included in the travel packages. Two departure times in a fixed schedule. The trip takes about 2h30.
- Scenic hydroplane transfer flight over the islands. The trip takes about 35min. Prices and availability upon request.
The Amazon Experience
Anavilhanas offers a variety of tours and activities in each of its travel packages with all the essential Amazon experiences according to the number of days you choose to stay.
3 Days and 2 Nights
TOUR OF RECOGNITION OF THE ARCHIPELAGO
Regional ships are used to explore the countless canals, lakes, and islands of this beautiful archipelago – one of the largest in the world.
ANAVILHANAS ARCHIPELAGO NOCTURNAL SIGHTSEEING
Enjoy the unique feeling of the nightlife inside the forest, lightened by the stars, exploring the igapós to spot birds, sloths, snakes, and alligators hidden in the sounds of darkness.
HIKING IN DRYLAND FORESTS
Led by experienced local guides, explore areas that are not affected by floods – the firm forests or dryland forests. During the tour, learn about trees, fruits and wild fruits, survival strategies, and medicinal herbs.
VISIT PINK RIVER DOLPHINS AND THE HANDICRAFT FAIR IN NOVO AIRÃO
Visit a floating deck where Pink River Dolphins come close searching for food. Then, meander through the arts and crafts center where artisans make decoration items and toys with wood, straw, and seeds.
RECREATIONAL PIRANHA FISHING
Enjoy the amazing scenery and catch some fish during this fun activity done in wooden canoes along the igarapés.
Leaving at dawn, the guest will be taken to the islands to watch the birds flying and the beauty of all the colors when the sun rises in the Amazon sky.
4 Days and 3 Nights
Includes all Tours and Activities mentioned above in the 2 Night Program PLUS
CANOEING THROUGH THE IGAPÓS AND IGARAPÉS
Hear the sounds of the forest and explore the rivers. In canoes for up to 2 people, you can watch the scenery changing as you paddle along waters and between trees.
VISIT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
Canoe trip on Rio Negro and visit a local caboclo community. Get to know their lifestyle, traditions, agriculture, and social organization.
5 Days and 4 Nights
Includes all Tours and Activities mentioned above in the 2 and 3 Night Programs PLUS
TECHNIQUES AND PRACTICE BOW AND ARROW
Have fun with Waimiri-Atroari’s original artifacts and learn techniques to sharpen your aim and hit the targets. A quick introduction to indigenous traditions and way of life.
VISIT THE NORTHERN PART OF THE ARCHIPELAGO
This motorized canoe goes through the igarapés and igapós in the northern region of Anavilhanas, where you can find different species of trees, birds, medicinal plants, insects, and maybe even alligators and dolphins on your way.
6 Days and 5 Nights
Includes all Tours and Activities mentioned above in the 2, 3, and 4 Night Programs PLUS
HIKING IN THE MADADÁ CAVES
The day starts at 8:30am, when you board a motorboat to tour up the river, 50km from the Lodge. Cross the northern region of the archipelago heading to Grutas do Madadá. A 3-hour track is waiting for you there: hike through the peculiar rock formations and finish your journey with a panoramic view picnic on the observation deck.
All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, a minibar, a private safe, a hairdryer, and a hot shower. There is also a hammock on the balcony to admire the view. Single, double, or triple rooms.
The queen size bed is 198cm long and 176cm wide. Single beds are 198cm long and 88cm wide. The extra bed is188cm long and 88cm wide.
All bungalows are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, private safe, hairdryer, hot shower, and a 32’’ LCD TV with SKY HD channels. There are also two comfortable hammocks in the balcony where you can admire the view over the forest. Single, double, or triple rooms.
The king-size bed is 203cm long and 193cm wide. Single beds are 203cm long x 110cm wide. Extra beds are 188cm long x 88cm wide.
The Panoramic with 70m2 has a glass wall 10m long, overlooking the Amazon rainforest. Equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fan, minibar, private safe, hairdryer, freestanding tub, hot shower, a 40 ” LCD TV with SKY HD and channels, a balcony with a hammock, and living room. They can be configured as double, triple, or quadruple rooms.
The king-size bed is 203cm long and 193cm wide. Single beds are 203cm long x 088cm wide. Extra beds are 188cm long x 88cm wide